4.1.11

Scrap Your Word Challenge

I decided to participate in a little Studio Calico scrapbooking challenge. So groovy. The guidelines were to take a photo of yourself and put it in a layout with a word that sums up your goals for the new year. So the word I decided upon is "completion." And here is my awesome page:
Those aren't actually recent pictures of me (now I have hair like a boy) but I haven't showered in days so I didn't want to take a picture of myself right now haha. TMI? Maybe. So these are pictures from the last semester of school that I actually completed. I think they were a good choice because they can serve as a little reminder that I actually CAN finish school. That's one of the main reasons I chose the word "completion." I have trouble finishing things I start, especially school-related things. And then of course the billions of crochet and art projects that are half-finished. So it's a good word for me to focus on. 
And that's that!

1 comment:

Ryan the Girl said...

La, your scrapbook page is gorgeous! AND, you completed it.

Post a Comment